Thursday, March 20, 2008

Great Times in Korea


I am still in Busan and wanted to share a picture of the new Advisory Board here. We are having dinner Korean style which I don't find too comfortable since you sit on the floor with your legs crossed. The friends I was with made it a great evening. The business in Korea is doing very well under the leadership of these people you see around the table.

I meet with the Mayor later today and then Christopher Kim and I are off to Bangkok to hold the grand opening of our new office there. I will send you some pictures of that ceremony in a few days.

I did my measurements today and stayed the same. So in 11 weeks I have lost 11 inches. I would have liked to see more but being on the road takes a toll plus as I get closer to where I want to be it gets harder to make big progress. All that said, I am thrilled with what is happening for me and many others.

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: