Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Global Convention


Greetings from Busan (sounds like Pusan), Korea,

It has been a whirlwind couple of days but I am now comfortably situated overlooking the ocean in Busan, Korea, the site of our 2008 Global Convention. The hotel I am staying in is called The Paradise Hotel and is appropriately named. This is an incredibly beautiful city and setting. The shoreline is manicured beaches and hundreds of carefully sculpted bonsai trees. I have never seen anything like it. I am actually looking forward to going out for a run in the morning and I really don't like running.

I was in Japan yesterday and today. We mapped out the next 14 months of meetings for the market and the management team updated me on their new marketing campaign called "Size Down with Bios Life." I am very impressed with the passion and the intelligent planning. I think Japan has a strong future with this group of leaders.

I have meetings all day tomorrow with our leaders in Korea, and then on Friday we meet with the Mayor of Busan and tour all the facilities. Unicity is being given quite an honor as this is a city of 12 million people and hosting conventions is not new to them. We appreciate the recognition and courtesy and look forward to having all of you have the convention experience of a lifetime.

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: