Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Great Breakfast



I have been told that I should share my recipe for the best breakfast shake ever. Well here it is:

6 oz.s of water
4 ice cubes
1/2 cup of Costco Frozen Blueberries
1/2 cup plain yogurt--not low fat, not sweetened, not flavored
2 scoops of Unicity Quadplex Protein

This is really delicious and delivers a low glycemic, high protein breakfast that will keep you satisfied until lunch.

Too many people skip breakfast. According to the experts this is the number one reason people get fat. Bad breakfasts are not much better as they just spike your blood sugar creating a huge insulin response and delay the burning of fat for hours. If you will eat a low glycemic, high protein breakfast you will set your metabolism high for hours and keep the fat burning process open.

I am hearing more and more testimonies about people using Bios Life that begin to feel like exercising. At first it may just be wanting to go for a walk but soon it turns in to light jogging and then more. Recently I woke up one morning and ran 6 miles on a treadmill. I couldn't believe it as I don't really enjoy running--but it felt great that day!

Are you becoming a fat burning machine? I hope so!

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: