Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Since it is my sixth week anniversary I did my three measurements today. I was down another inch for a total of 9.5 for the six weeks. It is great to see the continued progress but I think it could have been more if I hadn’t been on the road all week.

I was recently reading a report from the National Institutes of Health that going to bed early and getting a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep is the best thing a person can do to stimulate HGH. Apparently, one of the many benefits of HGH is that it helps a person reduce body fat. That is probably one reason why so many aging celebrities use it.

However, the scientists at the NIH claim that early to bed and a good sleep is more effective than injections of the hormone itself. Well, suffice it to say that I am not getting much sleep over here in Japan, but we are growing the business, and Bios Life works in spite of not enough sleep.

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: