Thursday, February 5, 2009

Greetings from Japan

Hello everyone,

I am back in Japan. Just got here yesterday for a special President's Club training and dinner. Japan is certainly on a roll right now having just posted another great month in January. This is especially impressive because in Japan the first week of the new year all businesses are closed. So they got it done in a three week month. I am proud of the work that is being done here by the leaders and the management team. They are really working together and the harmony is producing great synergy.

Whenever I come to Japan I have the added benefit of being able to drink our own special water. Yes, we sell a very cool bottled water here in Japan. I started noticing some time ago that when I would be here for about five days or longer (always drinking our own water each day) I would begin to feel really good. I had more strength and stamina, the jet lag wasn't so bad and the travel home was much easier. Now when I check into my hotel the staff smiles and hands me a bag with a large bottle of our water in it--the highlight of getting to my room is to begin hydrating with this water of ours. It has come to a point that I need to do some serious research as to why this is happening to me and what makes this water so special. I will begin that process on this trip and let you know.

I am looking forward to our Global Leadership Call this coming Monday. It is going be great information and I will have with me two very exciting guests. You won't want to miss it! Check the Unicity website for the call-in details.

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: