Saturday, January 10, 2009

Time for a New Sprint

Hello everyone,

I hope your New Year is off to a great start! I have always tried to teach that our business is a marathon and simply keeping going is the most important key to winning, but it is critical to remember that this marathon I speak about is made up of a series of sprints done at key moments. Right now is one of those key moments.

I want you to know that I am practicing what I preach. On Sunday night I flew to LA, Monday afternoon I flew to Honolulu, on Tuesday I flew to Tokyo and yesterday (Friday) I flew to Bangkok where I am now. In each place I had opportunities to meet with leaders and prospective new associates. Great things are happening in Unicity right now—this is our time and I hope you are making the most of the moment.

This weekend we will host the Thailand National Convention. We expect about 7,000 attendees and have a great program planned with some very exciting new products to launch. Whenever I visit this beautiful country I am reminded about the “Power of One.” It only takes one leader to change everything in a market. You can be that leader in your world and in your market. Buy a copy of the updated version of John Maxwell’s “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”. Make it your mission to immerse yourself in the process of becoming a great leader and watch your world change into the world of your dreams. You can do it!

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: