Monday, July 21, 2008

A Great First Half!!!!

Hello everyone,

We just closed the books on the first half of 2008. It was an outstanding start to the year and was our best six months in quite a few years. We expect the second half to be even better and the early forecasts are very exciting.

When I first became a franchise owner back in 1991 I would hand out audio cassettes to look for people who might be interested in our business. The tape that I liked the best was a recording of a presentation that I did called "Right Place/ Right Time". In that presentation I talked about the key element of timing when it comes to massive success. Yes, success takes intelligence, hard work and variety of other elements but too often people forget the role timing plays in success. Timing matters much more than most people think!

Right now Unicity is at the special place we call the "right time". I have been in this industry for nearly 20 years and I know what the right time looks like and this is it. Don't miss it because you will remember that mistake for the rest of your life. This is your time to build financial independence--Right Place, Right Time, Right Now!

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: