Saturday, November 17, 2007

It is worth it!





Hello,

In my last entry I stated that while building the business may not be easy, it surely will be worth it. This picture is taken with my wife's cell phone from our dinner table. We met in Hawaii, after my visit to Japan, to spend a few days celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. As I thought about our 30 years together I couldn't help but think about the last 17 years in Unicity. The first two years were very hard, the next five or six were better, but still hard. As the years rolled by the business became easier and the financial rewards just got bigger. Everything I dreamed would happen for me did happen. It took time and it took working hard and working smart but it did happen. It was worth it to me, it will be for you too!

All the best,
Stewart

No comments: