Sunday, August 15, 2010

How can we be sure we will be happy with the way we have lived our life?

Peace, power and deep satisfaction come from living your life in a way that you absolutely know will end well. Over the years I have struggled at times because I just didn’t know whether I was investing my time, talents and energy in the right pursuits. After lots of prayer and meditation I came to an understanding of my purpose and mission in life. Having this understanding doesn’t protect me from making mistakes from time to time nor does it insure that I will always be right on target but it does give a “North Star” to chart my life with on a day to day basis. This is one of the greatest blessings of my life.


Recently I came across an article written in the Harvard Business Review. The author is one of the most highly acclaimed consultants in the world and a professor of business at the Harvard Business School. In this fascinating article he outlines his own discovery of purpose and how each of us can claim the peace, power and fulfillment of living a life that is based on fulfilling our own unique purpose.

Please take a few minutes today and read this life changing insight. (Click Here)

All the best,
Stewart

http://www.unicity.net/usa/enews/pdf/how_will_you_measure.pdf

No comments: