Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello From Thailand!

Hello Friends,


It seems many times I write I am in Thailand. Once again I am visiting this amazing country! The growth of our business, and the people, here is amazing to me each time I visit. Even more exciting for me is the growth I am seeing in Unicity in each of our markets. People are joining our company in record-breaking numbers month after month. We are experiencing double-digit sales growth as a company and in individual countries. If you haven't listened to my update and leadership tips on the November Global Leadership Call yet, click on the link to the right and take a few minutes to listen now.


Many new Unicity partners are achieving their dreams. Why not you? One of the best things about our business is that you can begin a new sprint any time you choose. Why not begin now - today!

I look forward to seeing you in Bangkok February 4-6, 2010 at the Unicity Global Convention.


All the best,

Stewart

No comments: